Thursday 14 July 2011

mwah.

a shade of red.
confidence in one step.
excentuating what you want.
making you look at me.
i know this.
but not just you.
the attention is addictive.
so i keep on using.
the once over, the double take.
all from them, this makes your heart ache.
because i choose to, you can't stop me.
but it only goes to your eyes as a frustrating temptation.

baby attention is fun for me,
but please let me leave my mark.
it'll rub off on you,
and smudge on me,
but my shade of red looks good on you too,
and without fail tells everyone who belongs to this girl.




-this is a poem i wrote last year and posted on my first blog also titled 'story of a girl' but sadly i forgot my password and changed my email so theres no getting in to it now. thought i would post it though, its pretty old..

No comments:

Post a Comment